Friday, August 8, 2014

Ebola Outbreak: Reassigned



Well family and friends it is good to be able to finally email all of you and I am very much certain that you are wanting to know how everything is going here in well Africa, due to the Ebola Outbreak I have been reassigned to serve in the Ghana Cape Coast Mission from now until the end of my time as a full time missionary. What is even more exciting is that this coming Saturday I and my MTC brother, Elder Baldwin, will be celebrating our 1 year on mission so it is really cool to say that I served in two places on my mission so that is totally sweet :D so I am excited and I am safe don't worry just keep on keepin on :D 

Peace, Love, and Hula Hoops

Elder Cooper

New mission address:

Elder Bryan Cooper
Ghana Cape Coast Mission
PMB CC 1385 
Cape Coast, Ghana

Elder Bryan Cooper
Ghana Cape Coast Mission 
75 Nkanfoa Road, Third Ridge
Cape Coast, Ghana

No comments:

Post a Comment