Monday, December 2, 2013

Update from Elder Cooper

Update:
Liberia is sweet guys, but I have some sad news... Due to the lack of computer protection missionaries are losing their photos and such from the beginning of the mission and I really want to  be able to send photos back for the blog I've decided to stop sending the photos for the rest of my mission I know you guys are interested about what is going on over here, but I can't imagine losing all of my pictures and such from mission and not be able to share them after I come home. Speaking of which at the beginning of next I will hit my 4 month mark it doesn't seem that long ago I was in Georgia eating some of that sweet Southern Barbeque and Sister Bristol's Seven Layer Bean Dip ( getting a little food trunky). But other than that the area is sweet and the work is sweeter. I am loving it out here and I cant wait to be able to you all about the up and down next week.
Goodbye-O
Elder Cooper

No comments:

Post a Comment