Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Craving the Adventure: Last day in MTC

Hello,
Well everybody I will be leaving the MTC in 1 day, and the anxiety is killing me, because I am so excited to finally be able to get out into the Vineyard. So far this week everything has been pretty mellow and I have bonded well with most of the missionaries, and out of my group I am the oldest ( get out the Hoverround). But anyways I am overly excited, and craving the adventure I am about to experience.. A lot of the guys here have been paying the teachers to get them American snacks and drinks, its absolutely hilarious. I have been craving Gummy Bears and chocolate lately ( which was rectified last night). The other cool detail though is the kitchen staff made us Spaghetti and we went crazy like children in Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory only thing that was missing was the parmesan cheese. My appetite has gone haywire, and I've dropped down to 136 lbs first week from 145. and now I weigh 147 lbs, which is funny considering people told me I was going to get fat and tubby ( not for this guy). I hope to be able to work in the temple all day tomorrow to do some temple work seeing that I wont be able to for two years, so it would be awesome to get that done and out of the way before I leave Ghana. Well it is good to finally be able to email I love receiving your messages of support and High 5s, keep it easy guys and if you want to email it should be plastered all over my facebook by now lol. Love you guys to the moon and back.
Hey if guys could send me your addresses that would be LEGENDARY

Peace, Love, and Hula Hoops
Elder Cooper




No comments:

Post a Comment