Sunday, August 11, 2013

Reporting from the Ghana MTC

          Hello  Everyone Its Elder Cooper reporting in from the Ghana MTC so far its been the most busiest two days of my life thus far, and I am approaching my first Sunday in Ghana. I miss All you guys deeply and know that I a m praying for all of you. The days seem to eek by, and have 6 Elders that are also serving with me in Liberia Monrovia Mission..... WHOOP WHOOP.... One of which my MTC companion Elder Estigoy is from the Philipines, from the same area Mckay Allman was called to. Other than that the food is great its all rice and chicken so no Montezuma's Revenge for this guy. I gave one of the Elders in my district Cheese-Its, and now he's hooked ( What have I done). I love it here so everything is fine, my mind is at greater peace here than anywhere else I'll be send some pictures soon... Hope to hear from you guys soon
Peace, Love, And Hula Hoops

---------Elder Cooper

No comments:

Post a Comment