Monday, September 23, 2013

Kakata


I was sent to a new area in my mission: the Kakata Branch in the Margibi County area. I am now currently in my 6/12 of training and just completed the single most roughest week so far in my mission..... Thank goodness. In the mean time I haven't gotten my first convert baptism, yet so it will come in due time. I am currently reading the Book of Mormon, and its helping a lot with me staying in a groove. My area is a dream and the Branch President is amazing I dont want to reveal too much but the guy is a modern day pioneer, and he guided almost 200 people to the church and me, my companion, and 2 others are the first missionaries to ever be in the area, and the branch has been praying for missionaries for so long. The field is ripe here in Kakata. Every Sunday the entire building is always packed to capacity, and we have to set up chairs outside to the stairs. the spirit felt there is sooo sweet. Liberia is truly the best mission in the world no doubt.



No comments:

Post a Comment