Monday, February 3, 2014

District Leader

Well guys I have some news:

1) I have been transferred yet again to a new area Thinker Village
(Pronounced Tinker Village), and (2) I have been called to serve as a
District Leader. As excited as I am to have been called to be a
district leader and to have more responsibility. I still know that
there is much work to do, and that is to invite others to come unto
Christ. I am very excited to be in a new area with a new group of hard
working young men. The people of Liberia are really good to us
missionaries, we have a few exceptions but other than that we are
enjoying the work. I have gained some weight though, not too much fat
just more muscle, and I have this sweet neck tan thing going for me as
well. Mission is sweet-oh, well I love and miss you guys on the other
side of the pond so much hope you guys aren't freezing too hard in the
good GA I send my love from the LIB.

Peace, Love, and Hula Hoops

Elder Cooper

No comments:

Post a Comment