Monday, August 26, 2013

First PDay

Hello,
Well hey everybody today is my first P-day and it was the roughest day of my life, and not because of being homesick, don't worry. Its mostly from sheer boredom, which causes my mind to wonder to Waffle House or Chick-Fil-A. So far things have been really I have 2 committed to being baptized on the 9th of September, and that was my first day out in the field. Just imagine what lies ahead in the future. The food here is pretty tasty, although I have to be careful about where I eat because of the dishes and such. Oh and in other news if you send a package make sure you put tons of stuff about Jesus and some pictures of him. If not all the stuff you put in will get stolen and then its lost forever, and we don't want that. The weather here is crazy, right now its pretty sunny, but when it rains it feels like a shower with no shower head. I also on my first day out got to ride on a motorcycle thrill rides haha I love it. I haven't taken pictures all week, but I will this week be sure to take pictures.
Love all of you guys.
Elder Cooper


also if you send one of those $80-$90USD boxes it will cost me $10 to get it out of customs, and it might not make it through as well. For me to receive letters it takes about 5-6 weeks or longer so if you wish to contact me email is the best way to go. Dear Elder is another great way for me to receive letters and I can get those at anytime and the postage is free so that is another way to get in touch with me if you want to send a message without having to pay for a ton of stuff to send. And I hate ask, but does anyone have an MP3 player that they could send nothing fancy. I just need some music during personal and companion study that me and my companion can listen to if so please put the following artists:
1. Mormon Tabernacle Choir
2. Jeremy Soule ( Skyrim)
3. Arvo Part
4. Lex De Azevedo
5. Gustav Holst 
6. George Gerswhin
7. The Xx
if that isnt possible you could send it all on a flash drive and I can plug in and play it that way....
Thanks A Ton 
Peace, Love, and Hula Hoops
Elder Cooper

No comments:

Post a Comment