Monday, April 28, 2014

Helicopter Crash

This time of year is the best time of the year other than Christmas of
course, and for now I am enjoying mission to the fullest. We had a
really rough week this week, but as always never a dull moment in
Liberia. This week started of with a Helicopter crash in my area,
luckily no one was severely injured and we were nowhere near it, but
it was definitely an interesting way to kick off the last week of the
transfer. Thursday we had a service project had to dig some holes and
make concrete it was sweet haha. They call me the American-Liberian
Man,because my last name is all over Liberia. And another funny tidbit
the people also think I own everything that has the name Cooper on it
haha, even the guards at the mission office compound believe I own the
whole place haha. The work here is sweet and wew are getting new
missionaries this week and one of them is coming to Thinker Village to
be in our District, although I am not training I am very excited to
receive a new missionary in our area and I look forward to meeting
with him plenty. Other than that everything is alright and I haven't
gained or lost any weight haha for those that are wondering I am still
a healthy 145 pounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment