Monday, March 24, 2014

Hard Work Pays Off

Update:

Well guys I am sorry about not keeping you guys posted about
everything going on here in the LIB so here we go chaps:

First thing that I have learned so far is the importance of hard work
and the pay off in the end. Working with investigators and with those
dear Less-Actives. So far work here has been sweeter than sweet and I
can't help but enjoy the work and the members in my district, which is
now reduced to 4 ( including me and my companion). Have I gotten fat?
Nope still the same size ( don't think I'll be growing anytime soon).
Have I eaten every food possible, yes. I won't say what until I come
back home. Oh and speaking of which coming up on 8 months :D.
everything is sweet though I will definitely try better with the
updates haha sorry yeah.

Love,

Elder Cooper

No comments:

Post a Comment