Monday, February 17, 2014

Feb 17 2014

Update:
Well its about time I update you guys on the progress going on here in the LIB.... So far I have been doing pretty well I have new companion, Elder Sanders, he is very smart, drinks a lot of Foster Clark's ( a dope fruit drink mix), and is a native of Utah. I have some awesome district members in my district, two guys that will returning home soon in October of this year and another companionship from Colorado and Utah as well, where are my Georgia people at? lol, but anyways life here is sweet and as usual there are no short surprises here in the greatest mission ever. We working really hard in the mission and I am loving every moment of having the opportunity to serve. I will even try to attach some photos from a service project a month ago. And a recent pic where I was baking a cake like a boss although it came out dry it was still dope :DDDDD mission has definitely changed me ( in a good way), and I cant wait to for all of you to see the changes for yourself.
Challenge:
I have a challenge for all of you if you guys are ready to commit....
I would like for each of you to share your own spiritual experiences or how you have felt the Spirit throughout your day to day life I look forward to reading your experiences :D
Love you guys
Elder Cooper





No comments:

Post a Comment