Monday, March 24, 2014

This Gospel is Sweet

Everything in Liberia is going very well I apologize for not keeping you updated as I should and I know that this something that I should continue to practice throughout my appointed time here in Liberia. To report on my experiences: 1) I am currently finishing up on my reading of the Book of Mormon and I have noticed many different changes not only in how I view missionary work, but my purpose here in life as a child of our Heavenly Father. Never would I have imagined how much Heavenly Father plays a part in our lives behind the scenes and it takes time for us to realize that there is reason for everything and how the Lord works with his children and how his arms are stretched forth inviting us to come unto him and to be perfected. This is the message me and my companion have carried out into the Vineyard that is Liberia. This Gospel is sweet and the fruits that we are reaping for the Lord are sweeter. I know that without the help of the Holy Spirit we can not teach, and in order to have the Spirit. Obedience to the law of God comes first. counting our blessings is the one way that we are able to return the glory back to our heavenly father. It is then that we realize that he has been there all along.
I miss you all and I pray for all you each day that passes :D
Love,
Elder Cooper
Helaman 3:35

No comments:

Post a Comment