Monday, June 30, 2014

Perfected in Him

Hello family and friends how are you guys doing this week,

its great to be able to update you guys on the up and down here in Liberia. So far this past week has been very eventful, to start one of our investigators, who was doing some work in one of counties has returned back to the area and we have picked up teaching her again, and its really cool to be teaching someone who is from Atlanta so I am very excited to actually be able to speak normal english. The work here is sweet and exciting and I am now coming up on 11 months in Liberia O__O crazy right I almost halfway done. So that just means I need to do the best I can and continue to make everyday count. I know that as I persevere to the end and be " anxiously engaged," me and my companion will be able to help others come unto Christ and be PERFECTED in him. the work is definitely sweet here in the LIB. about 2 nights ago I was reading a book titled The Ultimate Missionary Companion by Ed J. Pinegar, and inside there was a challenge to read Enos every night before you go to bed. I invite all of you to do the same and then to send me your experiences.
Be sure to celebrate your 4th of July Safely guys and be careful with the Fireworks and such Love you all
Peace, Love, and Hula Hoops
Elder Cooper

¶And thou, Solomon my son, know thou the God of thy father, and serve him with perfect heart and with willing mind: for theLord searcheth all hearts, and understandeth all the imaginations of the thoughts: if thou seek him, he will be found of thee; but if thou forsakehim, he will cast thee off for ever.

 20 And David said to Solomon his son, Be strong and of good courage, and do it: fear not, nor be dismayed: for the Lord God, even my God,will be with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee, until thou hast finished all the work for the service of the house of the Lord.

replace your name with Solomon


No comments:

Post a Comment