Monday, April 7, 2014

Scripture Study

Well everybody its time to update you guys yet again on the progress here in the vineyard of Liberia:
so far everything here is sweet and now we are just working to the best of our ability in inviting all to come unto Christ, and the area just keeps getting better and better. This week was very eventful, we had a newly returned missionary bear her testimony on Sunday, and it was a glimpse into what I will be doing in the next couple of months and I am excited to be able to gain all of these valuable experiences and learning and growing opportunities. One experience I had this week was the importance of scripture study I have found my testimony strengthened in the Book of Mormon, and it is our main source for teaching the restored gospel to our investigators. And as of now I am starting my 3rd re-read and focusing on Christlike attributes I know that when we focus on the themes while reading the Holy Ghost will be able to fully enlighten our minds as to what our Heavenly Father would have us to know. The work is sweet although there is a case of Ebola going around West Africa so keep the people of Liberia in your prayers. But other than I am keeping healthy and everything is moving along nicely I will be sure to keep you guys posted and time has flown by so fast and I am excited to be here in the Lords vineyard. I send you my love and support from afar.
Love,
Elder Cooper

No comments:

Post a Comment