Monday, May 12, 2014

Mother's Day

Well yesterday was Mother's day and boy how the time flies.It wasn't
too long ago that I was sitting on a plane flying over to West
Africa,and now here I am sitting at 9 months typing an update, and
letting you guys know how much I appreciate everything that you guys
do. Thank you for the prayers and support. This week has been very,
very strange and I am grateful for the opportunity to be able to serve
in this portion of the Lord's vineyard. Well other than that I would
like to wish all of my "moms" a happy mothers day. Its great here and
tonight we are having potato greens with roasted fish tastes great
I'll be sure to send a picture. But anyways I have new companion from
Liberia, his name is Bro. Mehnpaine. He is pretty sweet and he is
ready and willing to learn all that he can before he goes out on
mission. It will be my first time serving with an African companion so
count on me learning more languages and how to cook crazy food. My
language count is up to 4: Vai, Kpelleh, Bassa, and kru. So I should
be able to bear my testimony in Vai and Kpelleh before I return home
haha. Other than that Iove liberia and I am enjoying every moment of
it :D miss you guys and much love.

Peace,Love,and Hula Hoops

Elder Coope

No comments:

Post a Comment