Monday, January 6, 2014

Happy New Year

Happy New Years Guys 2014 is here and I am exciting to say that to all of you, thank you for the sweet christmas package it arrived two days ago, but I loved all of the goodies that was inside including the sweet Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Journal. Liberia is sweet and the work is sweeter so far I have had the opportunity to meet with some amazing people and to learn from them as well. I definitely sound a lot different now, and my American english is slowly turning into Liberian English which is pretty fun to talk in, but I have a hard time trying to speak normal. Washing clothes here is a CHORE!!! no washing machines just you, a bucket, a washboard, and iron soap ( it is a sweet way to get the in shape), the food is sweet and mostly consists of rice and one of the many african soups. other than that I love it here and it will be very hard to one day leave this wonderful vineyard. Thank you for the letters of support and encouragement I love it. And to those that watch the Walking Dead, please spare me the details of whats going on I want to be surprised when I come back :D Love you guys keep up the work of salvation.

Peace Love and Hula Hoops
Elder Cooper

No comments:

Post a Comment