Monday, December 23, 2013

Christmas in Liberia


Its Christmas time here in Liberia and its a toasty 80+ something degrees in the LIB. But not only am I celebrating Christmas, but also the anniversary of my baptism 11 years ago in the Kennesaw Mountain Ward. and as look back as to how far I've come I am also looking forward to where I will end up next after mission :D so far life here is pretty sweet and the work is moving on fine. Everyone here in my zone is sweet, and even our landlord is pretty dope, once you crack his tough Liberian Exterior. In my study this week I have learned a couple truths: 1) Practice is Essential. 2) Don't Lose Heart. 3) Don't forget the enabling power of Christ. In Liberia it is Essential for me as missionary to always maintain focus and I love this work. We'll have some baptisms coming up soon and a couple of sweet birthdays haha, but all in all Liberia is dope. Love all you guys and indeed I will keep Pres. Bristol in my prayers. Love all of you and I will be sure to keep everyone posted on everything here  haha I am an expert at the Liberian Handshake :D
Sincerely,
Elder Cooper
Merry Christmas :D

No comments:

Post a Comment