Tuesday, September 3, 2013

SUPER AWESOME UPDATE:



hello,
Guess what guys I might be having my first baptism on my mission... A young kid named Augustine and he reminds me of myself when I was 11, actually I was 11 when I joined the church, and I am super excited guys, and his last name is Cooper so this is going to be awesome. Also one of the progressing investigators, Otello is absolutely awesome I gave him his first Book of Mormon, highlighted some passages for him to read, and I shared my testimony. The next day we visited him he told me that there was a reason I was sent to Liberia and to visit with him, because what we are teaching has all the answers he was looking for. I was so happy after meeting with him, and what he told will be the one thought I will never forget. It definitely added the boost I needed to get me through the week. On a side note HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!!!! l love you. I would try to message you on you birthday, but I wont be able to in the middle of the week.... Hugs and Kisses from the other side of the pond.
Peace, Love, and Supreme Hula Hoops
Elder Cooper

No comments:

Post a Comment