Monday, August 26, 2013

HYPE

Hello, 

Well everyone the day that i have waited for is finally here..... I'm headed to Liberia I'm just waiting for the people to arrive to pick us up and deliver us to the airport its an exciting moment and I cant to meet the person who will be training me these next 3 months..... HYPE. other than that I stayed at this place called the Alma House, and it made my day they had chocolate, Sprite, Coca-Cola, and the most amazing goose down pillows I ever slept on since my arrival to Ghana. All my Liberia bound elders are of high spirits and we all pretty excited and anxious about what the day has in store for us :D. So pray for our travels and a safe touchdown in The Lib. Other than that I am fine and doing great I love reading about whats going on back in the states and I actually am really starting to become attached to West Africa. Yesterday I ran into a temple worker named Elder Cooper it was quite a meeting I didn't get a picture with him, but I'm sure that won't be the last time I see him. So far I've already been invited to 3 weddings once my group of elders return to the states haha pretty awesome if you ask me. Its good to see the young chaps getting emails from their soon to be's, its Christmas for the guys... I am just happy to be out here doing the Lord's work. So far Ghana has been nothing but good vibes and I got to play some hand drums and the people that run the Alma House were thoroughly impressed that I could the drums haha natural drummer boy :D well I would add more but there is more to the day that I will reveal at a later time. Here are some pics from the house, and another thing I like everyone to know every African elder I've met sings every hymn ever created its funny and sometimes a little overboard at 12 in the morning. But I can't help but love them....






No comments:

Post a Comment