Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Its Always Better to Look Up

Hello Everyone,
Its good to see all of you guys comments and guess what I have pictures ( now is the time to get hype ), but besides that the amount of information that I've gathered here about the gospel is enormous, and I am enjoying my classes with the best district ever. So far the way that I teach lessons and read the scriptures ( sorry FEAST on the scriptures) has definitely been a boost to my testimony and I love it. My is focused on the work of the Lord, and I am excited to say that next Wednesday I will be out in the field doing that very thing. The weather in Africa is AWESOME, it is nothing like Georgia which I bet is probably raining Old McDonald's Farm right now. It stays at around 85 to about 86 degrees here so its perfect, and I haven't been able to get outside the MTC except for our physical activity time, before I arrived at the MTC, and the one time yesterday I got to escape, but only help an elder recover a frisbee, which by the way the Elders and Sisters here starting to catch onto, I love it here and I cant even believe I'm on the other side of the pond right now. Also there is an Elder Terry in my district I'm sending that picture as well, an LEGENDARY high 5 to the person that guesses who he looks like..... But I love you guys so much and I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers as I go throughout my day.
Its Always Better To Look Up
Sincerely,
Elder Cooper
PS: Mom I love you and give Emily a big hug and a kiss for me, and tell Megan to stay focused on school and not a cellphone, which know she's driving you crazy about.
PSS: For JenniLew we have so much instagramming to do upon my return
PSSS: To FHE: Big Shanty and The Allman's I have the lessn for next Sunday right?!?!

Also this is a side note if you plan on sending care packages make sure you write on the box or in the memo "For God's Work" or "For The Lord's Work" so people won't steal anything out of it. thanks guys the Temple was great first time in a foreign temple and was beautiful. And there is a Bro. Cooper working in the temple and there are a ton Cooper's in Liberia, so I am ready for some confusion haha. 

Peace, Love, Hula Hoops

Elder Cooper








No comments:

Post a Comment