Monday, September 9, 2013

Awesome News

Hello,
Well I have awesome news...... I'm being transferred and I've been in Liberia 4 weeks. I will be now serving in the Kakata area of Liberia.. Plus news: the area will be opened for the first time since the mission was created, so this is a whole new area. And on top of that. Last thursday I lost my clip on tag leaving from my area on the way home... Two days later a man stopped two other missionaries in their area and handed them my LOST tag.. The plus side........ He wants to meet with the missionaries sometime soon and start on the lessons. Crazy right the people here in the LIB very interested in the gospel, and the vineyard here is Ripe. I loving Liberia and I love you all :D
Peace, Love, and Hula Hoops
Elder Cooper

No comments:

Post a Comment